Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our Baby has a Wii-Wii

Camera One (6/29):



Camera Two (9/6):



Camera one, camera two... Here are a few more pics. It's been a few days, and Ash is still recovering and coping with the fact that it is now a he, but at least there's still only one in there, right?. Still nothing better than a baby's heartbeat during an ultrasound. Well that and the fact that there will be a higher likelihood of having someone to play co-op with and to increase my gamerscore for me while I'm at work. I can now unabashedly rent and/or buy kids games (for the achievements, of course, but he won't know that). I don't know what I'd do if my child didn't play some sort of games, I'll take jigsaw puzzles, but give me something to work with. I'm in deep sh'pocky if he wants to play baseball or basketball or something. Ash is going to do her best to get him into horses, but if he's anything like me as a child, he'll be interested for about a month and then move on to the next thing.

Speaking of video games, Ash and I went over to a friend-slash-co-worker-slash-my-idol Oosik's house last weekend, where for the first time we got to play a Nintendo Wii. Ash totally got hooked and after a couple of hours later as I was dragging her away, she was just raving about how much fun it was. So, to make up for the fact that our baby has a peepee instead of a feefee, I looked all over the interwebs until I found one. It'll be shipped this week. Isn't it great when I can buy my wife a new game console to make amends? That's...

wait for it...

awesome.

No comments: