Saturday, February 24, 2007

On This Week

OK, I'm back. Miss me? I was in Dallas for training this week. Good class. But that still doesn't quite make up for the fact that I had to travel.

Traveling for work is like kissing your sister. If I have to fly somewhere, I'd much prefer it not be for work. Don't get me started on flying though, humans have no business being 35k feet in the air in a fiberglass tube. I don't believe in God, but if I did I'm pretty sure He would say " dammit you stupid humans, I made gravity for a reason. Stay...Down...There!"

My wife had to listen to me rant about the men and their baggage. In the airport, all the men have a rolling bag that is literally 2 inches on either side from being called a large suitcase, and a laptop bag that is literally 2 inches on either side from being called a large suitcase. And then they get pissed when it takes a half an hour extra to board the plane. Well, you focktard, let me explain it. You and all your cohorts took up all the overhead space with all your oversized carry-ons. Now the other half of the plane have to play peek-a-boo with all the overhead bins until the flight attendants get red-in-the-face-pissed and make them gate-check their oversized carry-ons. And now we're late. Well, we would have been but God was very mindful of this and he invented the tailwind.

No comments: